DEPUTY, GTO, PSYCC QUESTIONS ISSB PSYCC QUESTIONS

DEPUTY, GTO, PSYCC QUESTIONS ISSB
PSYCC QUESTIONS
Q: Your father name? Retired from Forces? On which Rank? His Unit? His trade? Current profession of your father?
Q: What are you currently doing?
Q: Do you smoke or Drink?
Q: Ever cheated in Examinations? Which type of Cheating “MCQS or BOOTI wali”
Q: Ever theft?
Q: On what occasions you feel angry? What did u do when u r angry on someone?
MY ANSWER: If someone disturbs me when I m doing my work I feel angry…. If I m very angry I taunt other.
Q: IF your opponent u r taunting is powerful than u and he slap you what will u do???
MY ANSWER: I will also use my full force.
Q: What will u do if your officer in PAF ordered u to do some unethical work?
My Answer: Sir, as u r interviewing me and u will select me if I will be according to your standards SO my officer also went through the same process in ISSB and he will be judged and interviewed by same persons like u and they will select only that person who will not order me to do unethical work.  (PSYCC SMILES)
Q: Do you have any Girlfriend? Etc….    :p
Q: Your Merits?
Q: Why are u applying in aeronautical not in GD (P) or Air defense
DEPUTY QUESTIONS
Q: FATHER NAME? HIS CURRENT OCCUPATION?
Q: YOUR HEIGHT? WEIGHT?
Q: YOUR MERITS/ DEMERITS?
Q: WHAT WILL U DO IF I WILL GIVE U 1 crore RS?
Q: DO U PREPARE ISSB FROM ANY ACADEMY?
ANSWER: Only prepare obstacles from Academy.
Q: WHAT IS A SEMICONDUCTOR?
Q: WHAT IS PASCALS LAW?
Q: 36*12
Q: IF 3 dozen eggs cost RS 18 How much 3 eggs cost?
Q: What does NADRA stands for?
Q: GIRLFRIEND?? Etc
Q: IF there are 12 girls, 12 boys and 8 horses in a playground whose legs are most beautiful? How many total legs are in the playground?
MY ANSWER: BOYS legs will be beautiful. (Deputy shocked said why???) Because sir the hairs on our legs also attracts females. (Deputy Smiles)
Q: Why do you want to join PAF?
MY ANSWER: My father was also In PAF and I saw her lifestyle I also lived at PAF cant and saw the discipline of this force that attracts me the most
Q: WHAT will u do if u r not selected for ISSB?
ANSWER: I will continue my studies and will apply next time.
Q: Whom do you like more? ME, PSYCC or GTO?
ANSWER: I cannot judge your nature because u all are on your duty that forces u to suppress your real nature, and I feel comfortable with all of you. (Deputy smiles)
GTO QUESTIONS:
Q: YOU are doing chemical engineering from UET LAHORE and your future is safe then why will you want to join PAF where there will be a lot of tough time for u???
ANSWER: Its my Passion.
Q: What is the formulae of Area and Circumference of Circle?
Q: Which boy is most lazy in your Group? Which is most cooperative?
ANSWER: All group members are very cooperative.
Q: On which number you see yourself in the group?
ANSWER: 3rd or 4th number
Q: What is the Unit of Pie? (UNITLESS)
Q: What is the approximate height of tree that is in front of you?
Q: Do you enjoy your days at ISSB?
 


THANK YOU ALL



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Initial Interview

Some Important Verbal Questions

Mcqs based on Constitutions of Pakistan